Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This Weekend

For anyone who has not heard, Jamie was officially promoted at work. He started his new position on Monday. We are very excited and I am so proud of him. He works hard and does everything he can to take care of his family.

This weekend was Bella's first time at the pool. We bought her a new swim suit and lots of sunscreen.

She had such a good time, and is already more tan than me. I don't know how it happened, she was wearing SPF 50. Good genes I guess. She also took pictures for Jeannie. Jeannie makes hats, headbands and lots of things and sometimes uses Bella as a model.



Jeannie makes such awesome stuff.


Bella now has two teeth and is eating anything she can get her hands on. Most of the time, it's my food...lol. She is starting to wave and is desperate to walk. It's so funny how self sufficient she wants to be. Yet, she still wants someone close by her. On a slightly more silly note, apparently Bella is taking after Jamie and is becoming a Jedi. She is so sweet and funny. I am the luckiest mom in the world.
In a few weeks, Bella and I are meeting up with some family for a little reunion. It's going to be nice to get out of town for a few days and just relax. I can't wait for everyone to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment