Friday, July 23, 2010

Our little angel face is really on the move. She is so close to walking and she is always dancing. There is no doubt she is going to be a talented young lady. Of course, I am not being bias. :)


She is really eating up her "modeling" for Jeannie. Bella definately knows how to pose. It cracks me up how much she already knows how to play it up.


Bella is such a clever little girl. She tries to help with laundry and even unloads some of the silverware for me. She is always so proud when she finishes. Nothing makes me happier than that smile of accomplishment she gets.


Jamie wanted me to throw in that he is awesome. He is such a guy. Lol.


I am really getting excited for Bella's first birthday. It is sad that she is getting out of that baby stage, but it's so fascinating to watch her grow. She is the best thing that could have ever happened to us!








1 comment:

  1. a mother's love cannot be duplicated...thank you for a great start to my day.

    ReplyDelete